- I have a new little love now. Her name is Sadie. She takes me outside every two hours, wakes me up at 6AM and puts me to bed around 10PM. She loves on me and makes me happy, and is the clumsiest little pup you’ll ever see.
- I’m on a good school schedule for exams! Staying in Auburn to study over the break is always rewarding come finals time. Waking up so early really helps.
- I just purchased my ticket for New Years Eve in Virginia!! Brian and I are spending the night in the city (Richmond), then the rest of the following week between his hometown, DC, and maybe even New York.
- I might have landed a small cleaning job at my favorite Yoga studio that will allow me to attend any and all classes for free!! *fingers crossed*
Just one short year ago my life was in shambles. I was on (what I didnt realize was) the tail end of a bad series of events and decisions, and I remember feeling like I never thought I’d make it out alive. Its amazing what can happen when you make a conscious effort to allow love into your life, to let your friends and family be there for you and let them help you. I am blessed beyond measure, and the scary thought that I might not have gotten to experience all of this will forever keep me humble.
My normal form of entertainment around this time of year is terrible (Auburn football), so my friends and I have been doing a lot of relaxing(?) weekend house partying. This past weekend:
- Brian and I spent Friday night watching IMAX Dinosaur documentaries, The Original Power Rangers Movie (it was a drinking game… i swear), and then we watched Prometheus. Prometheus was incredible and not at all what I expected.
- Saturday we drove out to BWW to watch the first half of the game. Auburn was tied with Ole Miss at halftime so we thought we had a shot! We goofed around in World Market for a bit after, then came home to hang out with my roomates, only to find out that Auburn lost.
- Sunday I studied/did laundry/took like three naps/watched TV/whatever…